big volume on 88e this week always closing on daily high (or one...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    big volume on 88e this week always closing on daily high (or one pip down in closing auction). nearly all holders in the green means the sentiment on this thing is incredibly bullish - I sold out a ST parcel at .017 that I had from .013 from a few months back.

But now I feel it is ripe for a DT action. I feel a punt coming on come Monday!

Reasons for excitement:
    1. icewine puzzle coming together well (only a few items left to confirm a major oil resource...thermal maturity, rock physics...)
    2. oil appears to have bottomed and a bit of bullish sentiment around re future oil price. the low oil price only seems to improve sentiment as exploration costs are low and by the time this resource is ready to be extracted the oil price will be a far cry from where it is now.
    3. management seem to be like schoolgirls with a secret. trying to hold it in, can't stop a little giggle now and then, then the secret gets to much and they have to tell the world!
    4. sentiment is incredibly bullish with wild valuations being thrown around and posters patting each other on the back for holdig the 'millionaire making' stock.
    5. whispers of JV's/farm-ins/Eagle Ford, Conoco...
    6. as you mentioned LSE 88E up 45%... puts ASX 88E at roughly 2.3

IMO only. DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.