What corporate play on BAR? LOL- that's hilarious- where do you...

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    What corporate play on BAR? LOL- that's hilarious- where do you eat Dinner and where do you want to eat dinner?

I emailed you by the way. As a major holder myself, as I said I am in touch directly and indirectly with major holders of BAR. I don't know of any major holders wanting out (perhaps some wanting more ) of their micro gold stock holding that has no debt, cash in the bank, no operational risk, cashflow self funding operations and a real cash cow underground gold operation coming online in around a year, now that stage 2 open pit cutback is finished (with royalty pending).

Just because there may have been lots of smaller, even medium holders taking profits when it hit 2.5c, because lets face it the stock was trading at 2c and under for some 3 and a half years, so their would be a fair few of those, it doesn't mean there is a big holder that wanted out, not that I know of anyway and by now I am pretty knowledgeable about whats going on up there, as it's in my best interest. Perhaps you would share? Or is it just a hunch because there was a bit of selling/profit taking lately?

BAR is in a completely different position now than what it was 6 months ago, with KDR royalty now reflecting on the balance sheet, KDR appointing PYBAR to ramp up production (more royalty), and Philips stage 2 finished ($320k pending), and now drilling for high underground mining operation targeting 50,000-100,000oz annually medium long term operation. And its m/cap is still only $7.5m (which values is cobalt (ni) tenement at Zero). This management team has a history of being tight with capital, using it well and astutely extracting value from its assets.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.