Re: Feb 12-14 Aftermarket lounge 2016, page-256

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    image.png
    Well today was pretty good for most people by the sounds of it. Cost myself quite a few K though for hesitating!!!!

LOM- Was pretty happy to ride the small wave from 415 to 440! Thought there would be another ride but too much going on and just needs some more believers to create momentum from what I thought would be the bottom.

SPZ- I sold out at 240 as I got nervous..... This stock excites me and will sit at the top of my watch list as fundamentally it's dam amazing what they do. Anyone holding this will make a nice package over the next 6 months!!

88E- grabbed 700k at 37 after hesitating at 34 after halt was lifted.... IDIOT!!! (I got 70k worth at 40 as well. Then sold off at 41 after hesitating at 43....yessssss of course it ran to 48 or something... not happy Jan!!

Great night in Cairns, on the Reds and watching the UK 88E thread between glasses as I have 100k shares still!!

See what happens tomoz... I thought China would have caused a few issues tomoz and Wednesday we be back to bored!! Maybe, maybe not!!

CBA about to bust out a big move too at an interesting time so maybe they are an OK option to stash coin if anyone is worried about where to put it during the fun times ahead.
    Last edited by troyboy: 15/02/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.