FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

re..... FFX chart only

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    My prediction is that FFX will test both Sprott targets during the next 2 weeks. What is most pleasing is that the SPP @ 58c is left in the dust. I am desperately trying to raise the money to join in!
    Remember that we have been seriously played by several parties and someone wants this stock desperately and will go to great lengths to get them at their price I think they are about to resign or accept a much higher price level.
    HOLD ON TO YOU STOCK AS THESE PRICES SOON WILL BE A THING OF CHART HISTORY!!”

The above I posted on 5 Nov along with some charts (updated BELOW). What a difference a few weeks make!! I was very pleased to be able to raise $25k to participate in the SPP…the last $5k arrived too late ..oh well!!
    All the negativity, fears of FFX posters now have gone out the window… over taken by some extreme optimism.. $2 party, $2 billion MC etc etc. The market is what it is and if you believe in the story and progress made than all you need is a dose of good old patience!!

We are now arriving at the pointy end of this story and what a story it is as many are finding out and trying to accumulate by price suppression to get on board (even a false story to the AFR re cap raise...well done management in a quick denial!!)….the brakes are off now and the train has left the station!!

From my charts I predicted (Nov 5) that within 2 weeks Sprotts first target (70c) would be reached and his second (80c) not long thereafter. I was only out by a few weeks!
    Note on both the Daily and Weekly updated charts below we have now accelerated into the fastest channel yet and we could possibly break out of that very soon and make us reach Sprotts third target $1.25. (possibly a few weeks). To help you understand the channels drawn ….the lines go through the closing period price.. with the lower line the “support” line and the upper parallel line the “resistance” line. This is text book stuff the way FFX is behaving technically speaking !!

Exciting times we are in……

Hold them very tight as we are receiving the most exciting Xmas present ever!!

Cheers and Merry Xmas!!

2021-12-04 (25).png
    2021-12-04 (24).png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.