FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Re : FFX_Chart Only Thread!

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Technically speaking the chart was entirely predictable right up to close today.(see charts below)
    FFX for a long time was trading in the “light blue” channel but broke out of this effectively on the low at Oct 8 2021 and where subsequent higher lows gave more credence to a higher/ steeper trading channel, the “stippled orange” channel. This was ultimately confirmed when price broke above the upper ”Light blue” channel. The Jan 4th price closed above the upper resistance line for this new channel and quickly corrected (controlled by the `big boys`) and came back within the channel.

Today the FFX price exceeded 50% retracement of the most recent rise over 8 trading days but recovered by close and was well above this at 81.5c. At worst I would predict a Fib retracement to 61.8% (76.5c) which may eventuate over the next few days depending on new circumstances. However, where we are at with both FFX and LLL I can only see blue sky in the very near future.
    The Mali military will sort this out and I suspect they wont take actions which will be negative for the long term future of Mali.

My take is that before week end we should be well north of todays close.

I have not sold any but was very tempted when Jan 4th broke and closed above the resistance line. To me this will become a trading stock when all is revealed and we await first production or the gold price starts to reflect more realistic value!

2022-01-10 (5).png 2022-01-10 (6).png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.