RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re find in peru, page-3

1. 2,794 Posts.
    HAHA, heres more from our mate over at SS--

Hi,

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Just being careful checked the two Canadian companies mentioned.
    Yes both are in Peru.

It will come as no surprise to tell you Strathmore has nothing at all mentioned on its web site about this area.

Vena also does not mention this area.

I don't doubt they have licenses for the surrounding areas, but for example with Vena the closest mentioned area as such is 600 km from Lima or 1,000 km or more away from the area RRS is talking about.

"""Puno, which includes the districts of Corani and Macusani, is identified as
    containing significant uranium mineralization. The Corachapi property is
    surrounded by tenements currently under uranium exploration by listed Canadian
    companies, including Vena Resources Inc. and Strathmore Minerals Corp.""""

Being fair, Strathmore does have a deposit in Peru ... it is a long long way away and at 2.2 lb. per tonne it aint that good a grade. I suspect it also isn't at 15,500 ft !!

Vena on the other hand is exploring 78 separate areas so not surprising they are looking at some land nearby, however it must be stressed it is not mentioned by name.

A search of every name in today's release only came up with Puno ...... and the puno they were talking about is a rock type typical to Peru. It is like sandstone here .....

I really have to laugh at this whole release.

It appears the land is way way up near the border in the middle of the Andes with a active volcano's nearby, a civil war still brewing in the area and to top it off a drug problem with serious growing being done nearby. On top of this the site is at such a height it makes my nose bleed.

As to the two mentioned companies to legitimize the area they are looking at, I am unable to find any mention by either company of a deposit within 1,000 kms of the area mentioned by RRS on their own respective web sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.