RHK 7.50% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: fms is the only green on my screen today, page-10

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: fms is the only green on my screen today Hi westcott, doesn't forget BHP and RIO have missed the best time to control the IO deposits in Pilbara before 2006 when Andrew "Twiggy" collected as many as possible IO tenements there.

I don't know BRM very much but if it has the gem and its board could keep the cash flow positive, its value would be appreciated.

In FMS case, there are a lot of future scenarios if FMS IO is confirmed. Which one would be the consequence of our decision, seemingly no one could know now. The big boys are not our puppets and some great things could be triggered by some unknown future events.

I simply don't count for 100% certainty, which is impossible and waster the time and energy. When do we feel our head too hot? The dollars and the dollar prospects could not be depicted in the cold days since we only could see the cold days a few days ago.

What we could be sure is if FMS IO is huge, which would lay down the basis for big boys to play. How will they play? I don't know and don't want to know now. Too early to see good enough.

All in all we don't know the consequences of any decisions we make but one scenario is it could be dollars, which is enough too. If we could turn every penny into dollars, we are not the man but the god. LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $18.21K 21.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.