RHK 1.33% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: fms is the only green on my screen today, page-2

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: fms is the only green on my screen today Some of our mates would be surprised to see only FMS has the green light but if you have follow FMS since the end of 2007, it should be evident.

If FMS jumps to $1 or $2 after JORC confirm the IO size more than 500mT with significant Shallow Bedded Iron Deposit, I would not be surprised. The big picture is there. The bargain hunters are ready to hit out strategically.

You could question the feasibility since you could not see it in the rear view mirrors without matter how smart you are.

The JROC is most critical matter to FMS and its shareholders. I have the faith on it even I would to be 100% sure with the JORC. You are sure but the big boys would never hit out with all of their forces on one hit out without trustable facts.

Do you want to get dollars from pennies? Any probability that FMS would have not enough IO would be the risks but if it proves this probability is zero, you would get great risk premiums. It is the secret to get the dollars from the pennies.

To let the pennies to be dollars, you just need some insight, gut, and lucks. FMS and FMS shareholders are very lucky when the whole market is crying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.010(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.0¢ 74.0¢ $8.182K 10.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11573 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 2926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.