OXR oxiana limited

re: for all those who sold up yesterday

1. 28,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi Simmone,
    I was hoping not to read that you had sold but could sense your anxiety yesterday. Here on these forums, esp. Hotcopper, there are lots of people here are short term traders. And rampers.

Oxiana has todate proven itself to be the type of share which investors who have been long time holders have done very well from and beaten most traders, dare I suggest, by very many dollars. Oxiana has such a bright future and so well managed that many of us (me included) intend to continue to hold. I guess you personally need to decide if you want to be a long term investor in the Ox or just try to trade it short term.

Anyway, I, for one, have on several occasions sold Ox only to see it soar back up. I just buy back in and get over it. Why not do the same?

I can recall suggesting Ox to a friend when it was .37 cents - his response was well, you bought for only .22 cents and it has just gone up too much now. He never did buy any Oxiana - it was always too expensive and always risen too quickly. It was always going to fall back and be a bargain.

Best of luck, Simmone. Remember, posters on these websites don't represent the vast majority of people who are Ox holders. Ox holders are quiet people many of whom have been accumulating since 2000 and who no longer stress over their holdings in Oxiana as the company has gone from strength to strength. There are alternative websites with posters who are more measured in their posts and better informed than at least some of the posters here.

Anyone who constantly posts enormous numbers of useless, scaremongering comments, and whose language is extreme, and include large pictures, should be ignored completely. He is simply a waste of time and I have come to believe does not even believe his own hype. Maybe his mother did not give him enough attention as a child.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.