THB 3.03% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

re: for info only, page-61

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    re: for info only Voyager Resources (VOR) New 52 Week Closing HighCategories: ASX Speculative Stocks-08/10/10

Nobody wants to know about a stock that tanks and it was pretty obvious that some people had already lost interest in Voyager Resources (VOR) after a high of 4.3c was hit at the beginning of the week. The next day we saw a strong open but then the stock price collapsed.

The next day after that which was yesterday we saw another good open but the stock price got sold down again and this time it fell to a low of 3.1c.

Go back to my last post about Voyager Resources and you will see that I did actually warn about the stock price being sold down to 3.1c. After 3.1c traded yesterday we saw a solid jump back up, and a nice close at 3.6c was made.

Today those gains were extended with Voyager Resources making a new 52 week closing high of 4c. There was no new news from the company today. But seasoned traders knew that this is a typical trading pattern and there was no need to panic.

Voyager Resources should push higher from here on.

Voyager Resources (VOR) New 52 Week Closing High | ASX guru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $6.607K 193.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980069 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 105000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.