re: for jewish people

1. 406 Posts.
    Let me give you what is the real mindset of Israelis as I have known it for many many years .
    Primarily , it is a nation of refugees , that have had no where to go to but back to the only piece of earth , they were exiled from 2 millenia ago .In the Roman forum , about 100 metres from the Colleseum , on an arch that the Romans built for the victorious TITUS on JUDEA , in the first century AD , there is the Jewish national emblem MENORA and the Jewish slaves that were exiled . Should you go to Rome , this testimony of the evil that the Romans have besoted on the Jews is there . Jews asspired for that tiny land for 2 thousands years . Jews were back and will make sure they stay there for ever .
    Israelis are very proud people with what they have achieved despite constant hatred from their neighbours .In other posts that I have made over the years I have setailed their incredible achievements . I won't detail them here .
    Most of the Israeli Jews are aware that the other part of the equation has been suffering too , but also know that the leaders of the Palies , have rejected any possible chance for a fair solution.Namely PARTITION of the sausage-shaped land of 29000 sqkm .
    I will reiterate this feeling . Israelis are under siege by their neighbours and beyond . Imagine a small area that spans from Newcastle to Wollongong lenght wise ,
    and from the ocean to Penrith , cambelltown , Windsor awide. imagine this area is under siege by enemies , like those JI Indonesians , who claim that this small independent country belongs to them , and they are determined to annialate it from the face of the earth .
    Do you get it now ? not yet ?
    Imagine that also there are another 21 countries around it that the majority of their citizens share the views of total destruction of the tiny state .
    Now try to imagine how would you feel CONSTANTLY in such a country .
    And if you are attacked from the Hunter Valley , from the Blue mountains and from afar as Goulburn , with scuds, suicide bombers , katiusha rockets and god knows what else they have in their arsnal .

So what do you do ? Aspire to convince them to accept you ? Well try , n try , and try , and try , and they would not budge. Because they keep telling you that you are not going to live in the area between Penrith and the harbour , between Singlton and Newcastle . You are going to be thrown to the ocean . You are going to be annialated . And you better believe it because you do not get a second chance !
    What kind of mentality do you think you are going to develop ? You must be strong , stronger, strongest . Anything else is fatal . Anythingelse is back to that calamity of national disaster , as it so well attested by history , in The Roman Forum .
    So over the years you develop kind of NO CHOICE mentality of strong peoples army who has to defend itself , no matter what .
    I know it is very hard even to phatom such an idea , in such a serene country , such as Australia is .
    I also know that people who are hard core leftists , would have immense problem in changing their lifetime ism .You have to be brave to change your ideal ism .

But this is the truth about Israel . Now see this ratio : the lands around this fictious country extends as far as Perth , Darwin and Adelaide . In ratio terms 1 out 476 ! and 5-6 million people V 350 of their neighbours .

The radicalization of the muslim world is more that a danger for Israel . It is a menace to human kind as a whole . Today it's Israel . Tomorrow another western country . There is no refuge from fanatism . The German Nazi regime and its fascist alliance from Portugal / spain / italy / French Vishy / Norway Quizling , Japan and a score of local Nazi movements in many European countries , during the thirties and the second world war , were not defeated without all out war .
    I pray that we won't be forced to revert again to this solution . Shalom to good human beings ...duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.