VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

re: fp update Yeah Charlie always said that he was just playing...

1. 286 Posts.
    re: fp update Yeah Charlie always said that he was just playing the small price movements. I have no doubt that he has probably turned more of a profit doing that than i have holding steady for the last year.... Drowning in red but still clinging on by the skin of my teeth.

I have to agree with you Maddoc, i dont beleive you can trust charts with such spec stocks when theres no info and substance to their SP. Its a bit of roullete as to whether the price will go .01 up or .01 down really.

But each to their owm.

Anyway i shot off an email yesterday more to reassure myself that someone at the VIL PR machine was still live an kicking than for any additional info.

I got a reply email stating:

We're hoping to get an update out in the near term on Bongo, FP and Sidi Dhaher (courtesy of ADX).

Nothing new but at least their should be some info on its way. Whatever "near term" means. I still believe that all we will hear out of ADX is another "further delays" Ann, however this is just my personal opinion. Hopefully something positive about FP2 and Bongo. Hopefully they have somehow pulled the rabbit out of the hat and managed to fund both with just a farmout of FP2 or something.

heres for hoping huh?

Statistically we are due some luck in the "near term" :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.