SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

re: gaining fast....possible rally On reading the lastest...

1. 329 Posts.
    re: gaining fast....possible rally
    On reading the lastest announcement I believe MTR are on the right track and have big potential...

"We are ensuring that we meet important clinical milestones. We are conducting an extremely energetic pursuit of commercialization opportunities. We are driving the most active investor relations program this Company has ever seen. And in doing all this, we are positioning Meditech to gain maximum possible advantage from future changes in market sentiment."

I found this very positive....

"The second set of objectives relate to commercial activity. We have already embarked on an extremely active program of seeking out fresh commercial opportunities for the company. During a recent trip to UK, Europe, Canada and the USA, both our company and our science was well received in a range of meetings that included potential commercial partners, financial analysts, investment advisors and fund managers. Flowing out of these meetings have been a number of very encouraging commercial discussions which are on-going at the present time. Although confidentiality clauses prevent me from describing these in any detail, I would, however, like to highlight one significant feature of several discussions."

Now this has big potential....

There are, at present, a number of companies that are cash rich but technology poor, and which are looking for new technologies to introduce into their drug pipelines. These companies are under some pressure from their shareholders to invest in appropriate technology, and HyACT(TM) represents one such candidate. Meditech is in active negotiations with several potential partners and will, of course, advise you as soon as any meaningful negotiations are concluded.

I enjoy a CEO who gets straight to the point and knows exactly where their going. Sounds promising....

Cheers,
    Tanpal

:)

"The Truth is Out There"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.