JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

re: garnev ques on diamond explor Go Army,Do you remember...

1. 54 Posts.
    re: garnev ques on diamond explor Go Army,
    Do you remember writing this just before Deep Diver excommunicated himself with a similar comment, except he accompanied it with blasphemy and was moderated?

Your words GoArmy:
    "In my opinion:
    It was always known that the resource grades / mineral composition were not really viable for economic ore recovery levels, espically with the current lower price of nickel, maybe China R R pulled out because thats what their due diligence uncovered and they wanted more time to recheck their facts & figures before they started ploughing more money into the project...rather than have this fully out in the open, the agreement fell through with CRR...and todate no one knows quite what happened.."

You and DD have both now stated publicly that you had prior knowledge that the Ni at Young was not viable!!!! Yet you have continued 'selling' its viability to we, the shareholders as well as to China.

The inference is that Duncan and Family pulled out of the China deal because they did not want the truth to unfold!!!!

May I humbly ask who has been lying over the last 4+ years.
    WHY does DD and yourself now publicly state that Young was not a goer? Why did Ducan go ahead with the floating of more shares?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to decieve!

No-one wishes to be associated with a liar. No-one can work with a liar and remain untarnished. I am glad that Mr Seckold chose not to take up the offer made some time ago. His record is untarnished.

May I also humbly suggest that board members, like airline pilots should have independent medical and psychological checks each year and these results made public to the owners. After all, these directors ARE ACCCOUNTABLE TO THE SHAREHOLDER AND HOLD THEIR 'LIVES' IN THEIR HANDS - just as an airline pilot does.

You are living off the backs of a lot of your shareholders - all of whom had given you their trust.
    By the way, you and DD continue to ignore my questions about why Duncan and family have been, and are still, throwing away US$ 1+ million per year for the last 4 years in that deep dark gold mine.

When is Duncan visiting it again? As a shareholder, I would like to go along as well - just as an observer!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.