JRV 6.25% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

re: garnev ques on diamond explor Longfellow said "whom the gods...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: garnev ques on diamond explor Longfellow said "whom the gods destroy they first make
    mad." Unfortunately it seems a lot mates here a little bit lose the senses to refuse see JRV in different angles. Some have gone too far and are insane to hit themselves against the wall of their own traps.

One sign of insane is "ignored list." If you are right and confident in your views, no one could get your money from your pocket since his views could not contaminate your minds.

Another sign is that the new ideas or topics are desperately needed or asked, which is not to get the profit and job to be done but to ease the panic and worries for some supports each other. Yes in the traps and when you could not see the day you could get, your demand for support from others are understandable.

So how to make yourself in consciousness is more important than anything else. It sounds ridiculous but seems true. I was insane in IT booming and the following busts. I took nearly three years to get out of the insane status.

Something you think you know very well but in reality, you don't know enough. The biases are worse than you know nothing in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $75.07K 4.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 777057 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1042425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.