JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

re: garnev ques on diamond explor Shan shan ....What a perfect...

1. 54 Posts.
    re: garnev ques on diamond explor Shan shan ....What a perfect quote you have given:
    "Longfellow said "whom the gods destroy they first make
    mad." Thankyou.

However, I do not believe that it refers to the shareholders, as you infer. They have done their due diligence with all the data available to them and even have dug deeper. I certainly did.

No, your quote strikes at the heart of the management of JRV. Lies HAVE been told and are still being told. Deceipt at the highest level. No accountability for what is happening at Bullabulling, no truthful reporting of the processing plans for the Ni, no truthful account of the reasons for CRR being thrown out of the deal - even though, I believe they wanted to go ahead.

CRR have most likely been insightful enough to sense the insanity that permeates the management of JRV, and being astute business men, they probably have decided not to go ahead with the deal, unless we, the shareholders get rid of the two facedness and unaccountability that permeates the current management.

Corruption and lies cannot always be foretold. When it reveals itself, it must be dealt with radically. Yet there is mercy, if confession is made and the truth told.

Thankyou again, Shan Shan, for your perceptivity, Indeed
    "whom the gods destroy they first make mad."

Long live Jervois vision. Roll on the EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.