SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

re: gc makes an appearance...., page-2

1. 773 Posts.
    re: gc makes an appearance....
    Guys,

I use to own SDL and at this moment there are a lot of very good value companies that you can safely invest your moneny. One thing that really disappointed me is the disregard to shareholder value and the focus on the one suitor mentality. The stock market is made from promises and future potential. If you imagine, being in the Titanic II with the same captain and with the same amount of lifeboat...what action will you take ?

Guys, look at value on other company and remember the directors who sold us short. Lessons can be learned and money can be made elsewhere.

If people think FMG is in trouble, how about SDL ? (nothing to show for!)

guys, it maybe time to just jump ship and if the market goes for another down leg with no production and just potential plus China political problem....things could get uglier... Jump ship slowly...and find better opportunities...like EXS (which I own shares! The management of this company literally gave $170 million dollars to shareholders!!)

good luck... This SDL has got to be one of my greatest love and lost...and everyone here has been great and animating!

superox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.