VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

re general meeting 27 march, page-17

1. 297 Posts.
    No you are absolutely right. They would need more than one board member to effect any changes and under normal circumstances you would never be able to get more than one or two persons at best on a board when you only control 10-15% of the company. And that is my concern, if we populate VPE with Odin directors through an EGM, then it really becomes an Odin controlled entity. Once it is controlled by Odin, they have the ability to guide VPE down the path that they want to take and even towards a merger, whether it is a good idea or not. That is my real concern about putting directors from a competing exploration company on the board. Related party issues aside, it is playing with fire if you don't support an Odin Vic Pet merger.

I think we would all agree that Odin has a limited acreage spread, and the name of the game is feeding the hopper with prospects.

Other than everyones opinion that the Odin management team is a crack team, what do they bring to the party in terms of assets if there is a merger?

I can't argue that management should be shaken up, but a complete retooling from a competing entity, is not my idea of a solution.

Cheers

My view is that Odin would not be bothering doing this to save VPE shareholders and given that they have only been shareholders for a heart beat, it is hard to believe they are not doing this with a view of merging assets to feed their hoppper and or spinning off the garbage into a seperate entity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.