VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

re general meeting 27 march, page-21

1. 297 Posts.
    I can't disagree with Odin's comments. I guess if Odin was successful in the first instance, the second meeting would not go ahead...........would it?

I can't honestly say that I think that the current board is doing themselves any favours by holding both meetings on the same day as it is very confusing to the average punter.

However, that said, It think Odin should outline their intentions long term. If they came out and declared they were going to merge the two companies and spin out eiher the csm acreage or conventional in a separate entity, I could at least respect their honesty. Frankly,there can be no other reason to do what they are doing. Sure they might want to see shareholder value for themselves within VPE, but they only became shareholders, so I have a hard time believing that it is because they are tired of the old board that they are doing this for the little people.

Ignoring the bunfight going on between Odin, Impress and current board, the likely value of VPE's Don Juan Field alone is probably in the order of 50-75 cents/share.

I mean I can see why everyone is fighting over control, the csg assets are of signficant value in their own right.

Either way it is going to be interesting to see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.