MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

re:giant flees!!!or 1 in 57000!!

1. 100 Posts.
    The New Scientist article talked about stimulating bone marrow to release stem cells which would then travel to deal with damaged tissues for the treatment of conditions such as heart attack or using heart tissue taken during heart surgery to grow cardiac stem cells to repair the heart.The work in early ,its autologus,in some cases has not been great in humans but dazzling in rodents .
    How seriously can u take a mag that runs article like "Giant fleas plagued feathered dinosaurs" or"Neanderthals were ancient mariners".
    Mesophiles please focus we are about to see something never before seen in the Australian biotech space ,I call it the one ,two ,three ,four ,five,six punch.
    I just want to start with an article written by Sean Williams
    comes from The Motley Fool's Personal Finance and Investing website.

"A Leap of Faith: Teva Pharmaceutical
    February 29, 2012
    This article is part of our Leap of Faith series, in which Foolish writers each pick a stock to take a chance on for the long term.

Happy birthday, leaplings! It's been four years since your last official birthday so I figured I'd send my well-wishes. And for those of you of legal drinking age, I raise my glass and wish you a happy sixth birthday.

For the rest of us non-Leap Day babies, we have to remember that there's only a 0.07% chance of being born on Feb. 29. Not only does this make Leap Day babies a rarity, but it completely sets them apart from everyone else.

The stock market is similar in many respects. On any given day, there are roughly 5,700 major U.S. exchange-listed companies you can choose to invest in. Out of those 5,700, only a fraction of them are truly unique and claim a separation from the pack. One such company that I feel can make the claim of being unique and above the rest is generic and branded drug maker Teva Pharmaceutical (Nasdaq: TEVA  ) .

Today, I'm going to show you why I'm taking a leap of faith and betting on Teva Pharmaceutical to outperform in the long run.

A leap in diversity
    The biggest concern with large pharmaceutical companies is whether they can survive the dreaded patent cliff. This year is set to be the worst year on record for Big Pharma, with nearly $29 billion worth of branded drugs set to lose patent exclusivity .
    Quantum leap
    Teva is taking a quantum leap forward in its approach to bringing life-saving drugs to market in that it's one of the few generic producers to have a brand name pipeline as well.
    Yadda,Yadda ..
    Teva's brand name portfolio contributed $6.5 billion (35%) of Teva's $18.3 billion in total sales in 2011, up from just 30% in 2010. Its blockbuster, Copaxone, is the top-selling treatment for multiple sclerosis and accounted for 19% of the company's revenue.
    Yadda Yadda
    The point is that this "unique" company is taking msb's unique data to the FDA this month ,BANG,punch 1
    Diabetes is a 130 bil market in the Usa alone ,the current treatment available is not doing the job ,there is an epidemic of kidney ,liver ,eye disease ,BANG,punch 2
    Msb should have 3more phase 3 products next year(if they meet milestones ),diabetes ,interV disc ,spinal fussion ,BANG,punch 3
    Large pharmas are looking at MSB and teva is not going to like that ,so cough up teva or miss out baby,BANG ,punch 4 .
    Over the next 20 years the cost of health care is going to bring every western economy to its knees ,stem cells look like having unlimited aplications,providing superior therapies at a fraction of the price and a fraction of complications ,BANG,punch 5,
    Please stop me cause my knuckles are bleeding but there is more ,good news will create a short squeeze, BANG knockout !!

Good night God bless and DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.