MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

re: golden handshake Good news with the visit from the Chinese....

1. 54 Posts.
    re: golden handshake Good news with the visit from the Chinese. I just wonder how much the value of our holdings will be diluted with whatever deal Nick is able to strike? Its going to be a tough deal I'd guess, considering the way global markets and the global economy is looking. But anything that keeps the company (and our investment) afloat is better than the whole boat going under.

Not sure I agree about MCO needing a decline though. A decline is a massive investment, and so far I'd guess the winder hasn't been the bottleneck for gold production (lol - almost no production), and the future is looking toward mining multiple locations across the tenements ... so the winder in one pit may never be the bottleneck. Also in terms of moving bulk ore with lower grade gold, I'm not sure the gravity mill would process it economically ... (only guessing here, but at some point bulk lower grade is definitely not economic). For me, MCO has always been an investment in the blue-sky hopeful basket ... some good strikes with narrow vein mining pushes the profit/cost ratio into the black real fast. I'm guessing this is why Mike went in hard for a comprehensive drilling program this coming year ... we need those good strikes.
    I just wish Chillee hadn't pulled their $10M exactly at the worst time ... It left zero time for the company to find additional funds without pulling the plug on production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.