APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re : good man at the helm.

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

The hot copper site gives everyone the opportunity to say whatever he or she wishes to. A complete freedom of speech you might say.

In the case of APG many rightfully gripe about their displeasure about how the company is being run, unfulfilled promises, financial pressures and so on. Many also complain about the management for which they are free to do.

However we are a nation of knockers and in a large number of cases if we were to put ourselves in the shoes of the folks which we feel free to criticise, I am sure that in most cases we would make a WORSE JOB OF IT.

In the case Of M.T. I imagine that he would be in his sixties, and I am sure that retirement and a future worryfree lifestyle is on his mind constantly. If APG doesnt go the way he intends I dont expect that at his age he is going to get too many more opportunities to have another go at something. Whilst we all get a little dissappointed in the company from time to time I am sure that the feeling is magnified in M.T,s case. Summing up IMHO everything that can be done for the benefit of APG and its tireless band of shareholders is being done, for whilst I am one of those little shareholders that gets a little bit down in the dumps from time to time, I dont for the life of me know of anyone with the hands on experience that could do a better job than M.T. After all he has been in control since its inception and imagine it to be his little baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.