SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re: halliburtons Sandys,You seem a little confused about what TB...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    re: halliburtons Sandys,

You seem a little confused about what TB actually said. The announcement specifically stated that "Samson's farminee has advised that it will make a decision on drilling the second of its farmin wells by March 31st 2012".

So TB was merely communicating what HAL advised him they intended to do. No doubt when he receives their decision he will do the same again, ie pass on the message and then we will all know. TB can't really go down the HAL HQ with a stick and whack them on the back of the legs demanding an answer, not if he wants them on board anyway.

Like everybody else I would like to know what HAL intends to do but I'm not preoccupied with it. I have no idea whatsoever what HAL intends to do but I'm sure we will know quite soon one way or another.

Since the above quote re HALs intentions was announced in late Feb, I suspect that they believed that an extra month, ie end of March, was sufficient time to resolve Defenders issues and get a reasonable idea what it is going to produce. As Defender threw additional obstacles in their way after that announcement but which have also subsequently been resolved maybe they are watching the data after the big new rod was stuck up its annulus.

Obviously if SSN and HAL are in confidential negotiations re any alteration / expansion of the agreement then it isn't reasonable to expect either party to tell you the details until something is agreed.

Actually, given that your own drop dead date for deciding if you are in or out was March 30 also, yet you are still here but uncommitted, it does make for entertaining reading seeing to you moan about HALs failure to make their decision by a previously communicated date when that is exactly what you have done yourself. Bit of a double standard isn't it Sandys ?

Don't worry, you shall know the answer shortly. I'm just not sure which you will like less, the answer or the non answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.