SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re:halliburtons

1. 1,364 Posts.
    I am confused....for months we were told by TB Halliburtons would make a decision on 2nd JV well by 31 March.As of 3 April no such decision had been made by Halliburtons,and if a decision had been made,TB had not been notified.

Now it would be logicial to assume this date would of appeared in some form of contract between Samson and Halliburtons when the orginal agreement was drawn up.I don't think the date would of been a passing comment made to TB.

So as the deadline of 31 March has not been met,it would be safe to assume the condition (31 March),of agreeing to the 2nd JV well by Halliburtons has not been met,the 2nd JV well,will not go ahead.Why do Halliburtons need to notify TB at all,if the cut off date was 31 March????(imo)

Now to the Bakken........we have been told for months now we will be drilling 4 infill wells this year.Only 8 months to go.Isn't it strange that we have'nt heard of contracts,time frames,etc for the up and coming drilling program in the Bakken.8 months,with down time,would keep a rig employed full time to drill these 4 wills.

Now our skidable rig we have contracted for 18 months.When does the 18 months start from.Why would you contract a rig for a time frame,would'nt you contract it for a number of wells????.And SOAII..anyones guess when this will be drilled.

So we again wait for the next announcement from our great leader to shed some light on where we are heading.The ostrich approach,TB is now taking will not work.You have to pull your head out of the sand at some stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.