SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re:halliburtons, page-14

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Lets examine what you actually said then shall we Sandys.

"no negotiations in progress" aye Sandys. Only 30 mins after you wrote that it turns out that the two parties had negotiated to extend the date previously advised to market for a decision on HALs involvement in the second well.

"Like any contract,if the terms are not met the contract falls over.Date 31 March". Once again your career as an amateur contract lawyer seems to have come unstuck. Seems the contract didn't "fall over" on 31 March as per your expert advice. How could that be ?

Now Sandys, to the best of my knowledge neither party has ever released a copy of the contract and therefore none of us know what specifically it contains. Unless you tell me otherwise I'm of the belief that you don't have a copy of the contract, you don't know what it says and you have absolutelely no basis on which to be advising people as to what would constitute a breach or termination of the contract. Your assertion that the contract spipulated a deadline of 31 March seems to be nothing more than pure speculation, which most us know means "made up".

Todays announcement tells us not only that HAL hasn't walked away as you were inferring, and that the contract didn't simply lapse as you stated earlier today, but rather the parties have flexibility and grounds on which to extend the date previously advised by HAL for a decision to be made.

As previously posted it would seem that HAL most likely has the right to make a decision within a specified period of the result of Defender being determined. As Defender is determined the lay waste to as many pumps as it can the starting point for such a decision would appear to slip with every problem that Defender throw out there. Remember that in mid March SSN informed the market that "its farminee had advised SSN that it would make a decision on the second well by end of March". Now why would SSN announce that "HAL said it would" if that date was actually written into the contract as you have been trying to convince everybody. Why would they not simply say "Under the terms of the contract HAL has until the end of March to ..." ?

Very entertaining that you then conclude that "So everything I said in my assumption,infact turned out to correct". LOL

And for your finale you say "Some of you one eyed,blinkered,or who have their own agender,at the cost of the average SSN shareholder,are unbelievable....Keep misleading the SSN shareholder with your ramping". Seems an odd comment though doesn't it. I'm have my sentiment as Buy and I hold the stock as I have done for years but you have your sentiment as sell but you still hold despite telling everybody repeatedly that you are going to sell. Which of us does as he says and which does the opposite ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.