SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re:halliburtons, page-2

1. 830 Posts.
    again sandys I'm frustrated ATM, but know need to throw a tanty about it all the time.

Regarding HAL, probably should have been notified but with this correction going on at the moment would rather hear the bad news (IMO) later.

The next 2 points of your, read the latest announcements!! Rig will be available for us full time end of May after it completes its first job. We will then drill wells on both FP Reserve and Williams County Infills, I don't know where your from but 2 months a well is blowing out, most of the time this will take a month & normally no longer then 6 weeks. By years end, all going well with results (which are still way up in the air ATM) we should most likely have 4 new wells drilled at the worst. Out of those I reckon 2 will be infill wells, as TB stated this rig will be used to drill them as well as FP.

SOA II is set to be spudded mid April (as per announcement), no solid date but I reckon we'll be told in the next update.

All frustrations aside, results are only around the corner (I hope), if anything we as SSN holders deserve to be rewarded as most have shown a bundle of patience.

At the moment we are seeing a correction in the markets, so I'm not so worried for the next few weeks where the SP heads barring if its off the back of a terrible announcment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.