BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

re healeys top 20 holding in pdn dyl blr, page-37

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: price estmate meerkat, good point you make. In fact my wife asked me the same question, ie why didn't the yanks move on these tenements themselves? My response was that uranium has only just doubled in price over the past year and to the credit of the BLR team they moved quickly on the promising land in Wyoming which includes
    the Cyclone Rim project, the Eagle Uranium project and the Taylor Ranch. As you know, acquisitions don't just happen overnight and as Mike Haynes told Wally Graham from RESOURCESTOCKS Dec. 2006 p.70 that he had been working on these acquisitions since they got involved with BLR. With the price of uranium where it is today perhaps the yanks would have moved on it by now. To the credit of the directors and their major investor Healey they were able to move on it before anyone else. I'm hoping that their move will pay off. The grades are there and if they can come up with depth then the sky is the limit, imo.
    In regards to Ferris-Haggerty BLR it appears have done their homework as at least, we know that the mine did not run out of copper but was shut down due to a slump in world prices of copper in 1908. As Geologists they have also ascertained that at the time the mining focus was on the upper portion of the orebody, which averaged 8-10m in width with some places measuring up to 20m, where grades averaged over 20% copper.
    I guess if you or i or others out there wanted 'certainties' then we all would be paying $24 for BHP shares or $70 for Rio Tinto shares etc.
    A gamble i know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.