HDR hardman resources limited

re: hooter to hardmano yeh i know jack darcy...i'm in the red...

1. 347 Posts.
    re: hooter to hardmano yeh i know jack darcy...i'm in the red after some 18months i reckon maybe longer...hindsight..what a kick in the a*s it is..and seeing all these other oilers pass us by....many others are annoyed as well...as someone said get a petition going...perhaps you'd be far better using the numbers for an EGM..then perhaps they might loosen the information strings a little...just lately with negative press (no counter response), hdr holders the last to know any bad news..guyane this...waraga that..never any excitement in any news release..etc...hdr just seem content with long lunches and a handsome company credit card!..and prospects..which they will possibly relinquish in the future cause they won't be able to afford bugger all...at the rate they are heading...and so much doubt generally about where it is headed...any prospect has virtually no gain..yet if it's a duster...another 10 or more cents down is a certainty. ah well..guess thats my B*tch for the week...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.