CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

happy moon festival to all our Sino and Olympian friends. These...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    happy moon festival to all our Sino and Olympian friends.

These guys at least are true cosmologists. Might check out our new partners personally in the New Year for freebie parties on the way to checking out the Med cruiser. Am sure they will roll out the red metal carpet if I introduce myself as a first class passenger on the Ark.

Went to Y-unan earlier this year so H-unan cant be too different haha. Tho I have been warned to start acclimatising with the chilli-peppers from here. Might bring back some recipes for chilli-babybear burgers for the Bachelor barbie in the Autumn.

Gotta say something on profanity tho, cos a few recent posts in here belong in the zoo. Thoriel u r lucky HC moderators dont understand the lingo otherwise they would send the netmen after you. Which tree shaker looking for stock are you working for? This is a well-shaken tree with lotsa rakers competing for leaves now and only new season's growth left, so u r wasting your time methinks. Proactively play the pivots and u might get a few babybear scraaps from here.

Otherwise go to the PDN thread where u belong. They are on PER 27 for est 2007 earnings with long forwards in place at a fixed price in a market which is about to explode to the upside ...... u know, like the fabled sword dangling by a thread over their heads form here. Hope they have plenty of get-out clauses in place. Wouldnt wanna take a single step out of line from now on. Even the real U-cos are struggling to supply atm but at least they have the cash to buy at spot.

Any Olympians wanting to take a bit of easy-sleep cash off the table have every right to. I wouldnt worry about Malcolm, he has taken scraaps off his table at 130, 380 and now 445 from memory, prob for his own Med cruiser and accessories. After 20 years keeping the Ark intact for our pleasures now, reckon he deserves a statue next to Zeus's to remind us. But check out how much more he retains and prob for future divvies to fuel that cruiser.

You all gotta place your portfolios in personal sleep -easy mode, keeping an eye over your backs with the mega-spiv con-job going on in uncle Sam's camp atm. For serious instos, the Ark is prob part of their portfolio insurance policy I would think now. For first class passengers, it is the key to the treasure box of untold riches lying ahead ......... the Grail , the Fleece, the Zeus knows what after. Seriouis wealth creation possies. My opinion of course.

Reward / risk is a personal assessment based prevailing conditions which need to be monitored ongoing by all means poss inc cosmics. This aint a comic strip in here. This is a serious continuous reward / risk assessment process aimed at creating serious wealth in uncertain times. Treat it as u wish, but dont debase it to spite ya own face, or the Golden Goose will fly away.

And talking about geese, time for me take a short hol again ahead of a vist to Sydney end of month. They have my blank vote with thanks for the first twenty bagger which I retain at free-ride 90%. I am curious to see when Waterhouse target is reached and have plenty of sleep-easy aside waiting for any unforeseen opportunities. I further salivate at the thought of poss future leveraged plays being set up for the Ark, cos then I can put on a new trading hat for the future intergalactic star wars coming our way.

So take it easy and play it smart bros. We are in it for the long haul and want plenty of parties in between. And try and keep it clean and Spock-like as it has been from day 1, even if you dont fully compre the Olympian lingo. Wonder if anyone offers Olympian lingo lessons you could take up (?)

Cyas soon enough.

Praise Zeus

IMBOOC

PS note how I have to write "scraaps" cos HC reckon if i drop an "a" its hidden profanity between the s's. Reckon u would be banned for life Thoriel if they could decipher yr craap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.