JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

re: hydro comments

1. 388 Posts.
    Hydro old trout,
    As "ciccu" so aptly put this morning, for a guy who claims to have a nonchalant interest only in JRV, owns no shares and yet as has been pointed out you exclusively comments on JRV on hotcopper, you keep coming up with these high faluting moralistic observations. This effort at reverse psychology is starting to wear a bit thin, especially the "is there something like a business plan thats's available to the interested public" approach. Well NO ACTUALLY, the business proposals were for the shareholders of JRV shares, but Pursell struck out rudely the CRR proposal mutually agreed. Apparently amongst other matters,he said their senior executives didn't have callouses on their hands, gee I'm glad Dunc was in charge. He even refused to see the vice chairman of CRR when he was 100 metres away from the JRV office, I mean this man is vice chairman to a company about 15/20 times bigger than BHP

Hydro, write and ask Pursell what he is going to do, stop telling us shareholders what we should do, as a matter of fact I don't think you would have to walk too far to see him would you?

Pip Ho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.