re: I am not Muslim -Croupier The Muslim community will not...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: I am not Muslim -Croupier The Muslim community will not change their views.

The concept of "Infidels" is an integral part of their religion. Without that concept they become "nothing special". They need to remain aloof so to speak and to do that they will remain insular.

Yes, members will drop off here and there and assimilate, but even their assimilation is not into the general Australian community but with non-conformists within their own rankswho still think of us as infidels.

They know, at least the Imams know who the "bad apples" are. Their community knows who the bad apples are. But they won't dob them in even when the most outrageous crimes have been commited. Take the Lebo rapes for examples. They make out as if they are in denial, but they know exactly what happened and they play the game of charades well. Too well. If these same Lebos had raped Muslim girls, rest assured they would have been taken care of and no one would have played the "denial"game then.

The Imams, and the worst of them Hilaly from Lakemba Mosque comes to mind as being the inciters. But this incitement only goes on in private or in their mosques and in their own language.

The Feds know this, the press know it. But when Hilaly is interviewed, he sits there with his worry beads, has an inane look on his face, with a dry smile, pretends he understands no English and is as holy as the Dali Lama, and basically says, "Who, me?"

I am not pre-empting that every Muslim is bad. What I am saying is that as long as they are taught that they are somehow superior because of their religion, and that we are infidels, they have a ripe breeding ground amongst kids and teens to grow into the next generation of fundamentalists.

Seeing they live in this "infidel" country, I believe the Government who gives their schools our infidel tax dollars, should at the very least, know either through open action or covert action, exactly what their kids are being taught in the Islamic schools.

And if an Imam has said inciteful things about any other Australian citizen irrespective of the religion practiced by the person on the receiving end, I would say kick him out, revoke their citizenship and warn the institution that if this pracice continues whether in Arabic or in their schools, that institution will be closed if the accusations are proven.

Basically we have to educate their children that either accept us the way we are and learn to live with that, or there will be consequences.

Watch all the bleeding hearts come out if and when that happens.

But we have to be firm. We still have one vote, one person and we outnumber them, for now that is.

In a democratic country later may be too late!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.