TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

re: i am out of tls, page-7

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: i am out of tls I trade the actual stock and of course with a facility in place in addition to my own equity. When you post on this site you accept an ASIC undertaking and I do not tell lies (and again when Gann45, who I do not know other than replying to his doubting post questioned me I did not misplace my trust and sent him my trading sheets and will again if he wants them to confirm yesterday's big play!).

There are people who post on hc who get emails from me on a friendly basis- I ask for nothing- who can certainly confirm my plays and in fact were told as I accumulated or sold.)

Once more I sold yesterday and I bought yesterday. It is not manipulation. I am always prepared to sell a share at a certain price and buy at another. I recently went long TLS and in fact in my recent short at one stage had a hiccup when it bolted up over $3.90. Gotta stay the distance.

My approach is to daytrade or short term trade the range and longer term trade the trend. It calls for a researched view and patience. Regrettably the latter is wearing thin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $3.97 $3.94 $95.03M 24.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 341333 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 843679 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.