CF1 7.14% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Re: IAM Interview - Updated Q2/3, page-8

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Can you ask him how does it feel pumping a stock to gullible punters (like myself) and then seeing their hard earned cash evaporate over the course of a few days?

Ask him, does doing these fluff-based podcasts where he calms the nerves of holders through his nod-nod, wink-wink, 'we're on track', 'profitable by the end of the year' crap only to lose NAB, Sentry and basically change the entire business direction of the company by offering a online portal, ask him does he really think that all stacks up? Does he really think all that's occurred since March warrant the amount of positivity he sleazily spews in these podcasts?

And ask him, how should I go about getting my $40k back? I bet the answer is just to sit tight, wink-wink, everything's on track.

This post was a moan, and yes, I am ultimately responsible for my own investment decisions. However, the real-world effects of the disaster that is IAM needs to be written down in case those with a conscience are reading these posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.562K 304.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4000000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 616673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.