CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Re: IAM New Investors

1. 115 Posts.
    Evening team.

I have started a new thread. I hope you enjoy it!

For ALL NEW investors in IAM please take note and please do not listen to people who have recently been banned or just people with ulterior motives

I am naming the people on here who only post quality info, mainly FA and some TA. You do need to read these peoples views, thoughts etc and only use it as part of YOUR decision making process with IAM and maybe others etc.

- TheArchitect
    - Forrestfield
    - HenryA
    - Gladiator
    - The Greenkeeper
    - Davy Boy
    - Mackeral
    - TheSower

I could be un-biased and I would love to but I have yet to find anyone who can validate any true, real negativity with IAM or Intiger's business and I dont think anyone will tbh.

What we have here are several bullies, trying to profit from their-own agendas as opposed to focus on everyone's agenda which is to hopefully make some money leveraging HC and utilise a wealth of information via HC.

IAMLTH is another resource to tap into. Sure..

Can we please focus on 31 July...4C...Update...More revenue...More Updates...More IAM Business Avenues...

If it is worth anything from an investor who has bought from 4-8c....
    NOW is the time to consider looking at IAM as an opportunity that you will NEVER see again.

This is ALL just my opinion. No need to receive any stupid comments. Most of you are on IGNORE.

Any smart rebuttals or opinions, lets go...IAM sure I would easily deal with any

Happy Friday for tomm. GO IAM!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.