CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

for those that are worried about the future of IAM I am...

1. 325 Posts.
    for those that are worried about the future of IAM I am wondering why. I generally just trade shares especially small cap ones. i started off doing the same with iam but due to bad timing i am currently holding a tens of thousands dollar paper loss. normally I would just sell and move on but have changed my game plan for this stock. From what i have read seen and expect of this stock, I dont expect to be in deficit by year end. even still i plan to go long on this one with so much potential due to super motivated management. I ran a successfull business through the minning boom making millions with a very simular attitude to this team. i know they have what it takes to make this company massive. due to this I dont loose sleep worried about my loss or any silly comments people make on this site. This forum is just being used by traders and accumulators to get cheap shares. if you are looking at mid to long term just read the announcements and listen to podcasts. dont get involved with the banter. it just breeds doubt and can trick you into a bad decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 578868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.