BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: iev - gone?

1. 40 Posts.
    junglist,

What it represents is the managements continued inability to close out the company making deals. The product is not the problem the management is. Maersk (Danish) and IEV(Asia) were both company makers. Maersk is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, players in the cargo & shipping market, it was on the Maersk rumour (which management fueled) that the SP went to 150cps and on the IEV deal that it went to 128cps, but no revenue to show for either just hype.

The board has changed over the last 12months or so but it has changed around a principle figure Clive Langley, IMO there is a fundamental misunderstanding in top level management of what it takes to run a listed company.

Second tier problem is that now you have the general market (like myself) who wont go near the company because of a lack of confidence in management communication to the market.

Third tier problem is any new money looking for a punt is going elsewhere like resources for a safer play. And now the chances of ever getting a broker to push a stock with NMS track record are very very unlikely.

Good product, bad management, and the market has had enough. I sold out a while ago, but now its off my watchlist too. Its a biohazard.

Good luck
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.