LRL 25.0% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: incredibly optimistic ..., page-3

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: incredibly optimistic ... Yeah, i am their marketing arm flexy. ha ha

Flexy, i have laid my hand on the table and have announced that i own some of the company, have you??

Flexy, everyone of your posts and yes everyone of your posts continually cann the directors.

Why cant you just direct your issues at what is transpiring?

This is not about negative or positive comments, how ever you are continually beating the same drum. Your last post said again, quote - true to their SPIV form the directors have released a short statement without much details and havent mentioned any numbers. unquote . What are the details and why arent the shares trading so the market can decide what price they should be unquote

Flexy, your continual issue with the 'spiv directors' as you call them is their disclosure or lack of so you continually state.
    Well this is why they have requested a trading halt/suspension then they can announce all details to the market.

Alot of these people that take shares in the placement are no better off than you who could have bought them for cheaper at an on market price. So as you keep referring to the 'spivs mates' there are plenty of people that could have bought them cheaper including you.

If you had the opportunity to buy them at 20cents why are you so worried about the people who took the placement at 25??

In the meantime your not free to buy /hold or sell this stock as it is suspended lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $22.24K 4.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2023657 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2712045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.