LRL 6.67% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: incredibly optimistic ..., page-4

1. 5,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    re: incredibly optimistic ...
    mmmm..times are very interesting...

We have been told to expect $15m positive cash flow from existing operations at 0.44 gms/t......if grade becomes 1.5gms/t (heap leach) from a new project then profit would exceed IMHO some $25m....so how much would you pay for this....a total of about $40mil,that is before Stage 2

The company has talked about 200k oz/year after stage 2,but this will require more plant and $$$, so the longer the suspension the larger the deal and the need for a EGM. It could well take another 6 weeks before relisting and we will no doubt see a substantial capital raising, my guess is that the London and US institutional holdings are very thirsty for stock, they ought to pay a premium to market NOW rather than being milked at a projected AIM listing.....if I am in the ball park Stage 1 plus Stage 1b (new acquisition) has a positive cashflow of $40m/pa would justify a Market Cap in Excess of $120m and surely justify a capital raising well above 25c even at 30+c...

So I am upgrading my guestimate to 30c when all is revealed...

What is not lost on me is that through expansion MLI will get access to top line management and no doubt Frosty will have plenty of parties making his "swan song" very memorable and a worthwhile legacy for those that went the distance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.90K 1.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3165515 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1626154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.