TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

re: intevia license afr For what it is worth, the TFS sale...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: intevia license afr For what it is worth, the TFS sale caught TZL out in my view. They were stumping along in preparation for the NASDAQ listing by pursuing a policy of strategic M&A needed to add the essential components required for Intevia development. Txt then pulls the plug - remember TFS was fully owned by Txt and as such a largely independent entity in practical terms. TFS held the Intevia license and so TZL tried to buy them out and use that as the basis for the NASDAQ listing. For reasons unknown they missed out, either could not or would not pay the asking rate.

So 6 months of apparent delay and a share price going sideways since the company was unable to say anything while negotiations were in train. Now TFS has gone to Platinum but I will bet more than just my boots that Intevia is NOT a part of the sale. Platinum wants an association because they want at least a part of the Intevia future and have stated that clearly. They have NOT said they hold Intevia just that they would like it. No, TZ holds the license for certain and must now be resuming arrangements that will make them well positioned for the float.

So what could they be doing? They might be acquiring a piece of TFS from Platinum. They might be in discussions with other parties. Whatever it is they are still not in a position to say anything until a deal is complete. If there were no such discussions then a statement would have been made. My bet is that they are buying a piece of TFS or negotiating a new Intevia license placement that is going to be worth much more than it was the last time. They still need to bulk up prior to the NASDAQ listing to make sense to the market - smart materials, design etc companies. This strategy would be announced if it was still future tense so adds to the evidence that it is much more advanced. The delay may be related to a new funding arrangement but even this I doubt since they would have had all that in place by now. So it seems more likely to be due to a major M&A, perhaps something that will in one go make the company the size needed for the float to be a clear success. I'm still expecting the float this year. And yes, I find it just as frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.