TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

re: intevia license afr Irritating as the delay continues. Now...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: intevia license afr Irritating as the delay continues. Now two weeks of silence. Have not heard anything while the company knows a statement is being requested from the major shareholders so the deal making is still in train. If they had sold the Intevia license to Platinum (TFS cannot have been in any position to simply transfer it) then we would have been told. Consequently TZL must hold the license! The question then becomes "what deal is being made with Platinum/TFS?" Are TZ going to buy into it? If so then we can imagine a short delay in organising the details - perfectly reasonable. Platinum surely want to work with TZL - they even highlighted the company in their announcement so I assume the delay is related to a secondary arrangement with Platinum, perhaps related to an amalgamation of the resources needed by TZL to expedite the development of Intevia for the NASDAQ listing. I know it is all just guesswork but I have been confident enough to avail myself of the recent opportunities to snaffle another few parcels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.