NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

re invester relations, page-27

1. 2,882 Posts.
    Thankyou posters regarding the stability of this stock.

There was no other news in the last ten or so posts, just some good clarifications from many more posters about the small volume trading.

The stability of this stock:
    + The top 40 registry is stable.
    + PL's conference presentation next week (hopefully on the Nkwe website following the conference).
    + Court case 7 Sept (highly likely no change, just a positive affirmation expected).
    + The BFS, JV, new security exchange listings to follow.
    + We may never hear from Rod again as 45c is quite the opposite of what is likely to eventuate leading up to positive news. Rod forgot to say that he will probably comment again once the sp rises to a certain level.

My speculation is that we will see the sp rise 5% as investors make back ground from those low volume sellers and as the general market rises. The sp could rise more as we approach the BFS (said to be out mid Sept). I have also previously suggested that the Africa Down Under Conference could be good timing for some discussion about the BFS, but we should wait to see what eventuates.

The BFS will be here soon and we are just wait patiently, like good long term investors looking forward to the next leg up.

Newminer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.