NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

re invester relations, page-30

1. 9,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi newminer100, I only mention the D&D stop loss because I read somebody mentioning it though I can't find the post now. I do not subscribe so I don't know how Dr C recommends stop losses and whether he suggests stop losses in advance. I have no qualms about the long-term story for Nkwe.

I have seen a few whip saws on NKP and AZM, the other stock I know D&D cover. Forgive me if I sound cynical but I do believe D&D can make both these stocks go up and go down too.

AZM hit 50c and started easing down on profit taking. It fell off a cliff when it went below the D&D stop loss price I think set at 37c, because subscribers started chucking shares. A few days later after hitting 28c, D&D came out with a buy recommendation and it hit 40c again. I think some D&D subscribers would be cross for selling under 36c.

With both NKP and AZM, I think majority of the stock is in long-term hands who wouldn't give two hoots what Dr C thinks. Of the remaining holding or free float which is traded on the ASX, some of it is the hands of holders who would blindly follow recommendations. It is this free float which sets the price, not the long-term committed holders who trade their shares day in day out.

I am not saying that D&D's research is wrong or ill-informed. I think the problem is that it is followed too blindly by investors/traders.

So, if anyone is aware of a D&D stop loss, please let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.