TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

re: investor presentations

1. 2,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    friends of TZ,

the presentation was I thought a little predictable but positive. They showed and focused on many new applications and products that PDT has designed for existing clients.
    Numbers and current clients were off limits as expected. Dikkory and John spoke about PDT clients and using those relationships to develop new business opportunities for Intevia. Ie. incorporating intelligent design and fasteners into new products.
    They emphasised that PDT and TZ were now one entity.
    In regards to Intevia, things look promising, but it just depends upon your time frame. John explained how long some of the Aerospace and Automotive products will take to get to market. (Years)
    On the positive side, he mentioned a contract with a large security door manufacturer (in the US who makes one door every 11 seconds). They will be using and have liscensed Intevia's technology to put the locks into the doors. This will be announced shortly and is on a royalty agreement basis.
    There were many products that are currently being tested in the Defence and Aerospace and on a much smaller scale Automotive markets, but it is in the Industrial and the medical markets that they see rewards coming in the short term.
    John also mentioned that royalty agreements and liscensing deals will play a big part with Intevia in the short term. They are also on track to meet their financial targets this year.
    In regards to the sale of TFS, I asked his comments and was basically told that "it will be very favorable for TZ holders" but wouldn't comment on time frame or anything else relating to Textron.

Was no mention of Nasdaq either.
    Were any of you there?

regards,
    rr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.