RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I hope so FP. I really hope so!!! Being diluted by a cap raising...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I hope so FP. I really hope so!!! Being diluted by a cap raising is a necessary evil that we all have to take on the chin, but to be consolidated 1:10 and then have equity raised at anything less than $7.00 would be suicidal! Personally, I can't see this happening.

IMO a re-IPO will mean the issues of new shares on the JSE (probably) at around (70c AUD) from which point the SP should increase to around $2.00 leading up to production.

$2.00 represents Shareholder Value according to the cute little graphic of the cash-laden dump truck on Pg 22 of the August 22nd 2012 Investor Presentation.

My rose coloured glasses see great things happening in 2013. My wife, her mother and her Gran are all first-born daughters, born on the 13th of the month! 13 is obviously the families lucky number and my wife has decreed that 2013 will be a good year for us!

Oh, I also 'chanced' upon a star-sign reading for 2013 one late night recently and it said I would be in for a fortuitous financial windfall this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.