Hi Metar,No I don’t necessary believe that them having nukes...

1. 567 Posts.
    Hi Metar,
    No I don’t necessary believe that them having nukes would make for a safer world. However, I don’t think bombing or invading them to prevent them enjoying nuclear power is an answer or anyone's right to do so.

I also don't necessary believe that them having a nuke would endanger the rest of us either, at least not any more than we presently live with.
    There is much hype spoken about the 'bogie men’, but that’s not new. We had a cold war that lasted 40+ years during which little ‘red men’ under our beds were waiting to blow us up. At least that's what the US defence people wanted us to believe to justify the trillions spent on an industry built on smarter ways of killing people and to keep themselves employed in the one and only occupation that they knew.

I do believe however, that the one main reason that it never/has happened was/is due largely to the balance of power.
    The US once threatened the USSR that they could wipe them off the map a hundred times over. Mr Khrushchev replied that he was content with wiping them off the map once.

Why do you assume its any safer for the world for Israel to have nukes and not their neighbours?
    Why do you assume that the Israelis are to be trusted any more or better than their neighbours? What makes them so different when it comes down to fighting for survival?
    It would be my ideal if no one had them, or AIDS for that matter but that’s not going to happen soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.