AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: is this the start of the next pdn, page-19

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    re: is this the start of the next pdn Hey Mac, fair comment each to there own I say, as you said t4p is now in with interest, I asked him to do some research as I was pretty sure I was onto something here & just needed his valuable opinon as these are his types of stocks & it was good to see him come back very interested in the story & interested enough to take a position, thanks again t4p :)

Mac take into consideration the hype around here is AEX is only sitting on asset value with a very decent project & around $3mil+ in cash, im sure you see value just in that, by the way I read through the stocks that you have profited on well done thats some super gains.

Did I sell at .03 no I was never set in AEX atm I only hold a bundle of AEXO & am waiting to set myself up in AEX so this slight retrace was a welcome (not enough cash to be everywere :( lol

Time will tell mac & my target on the right news is .05+ over the next month, keep watch im sure at the least you will be in for a trade sooner or later lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.