re: Isn't he happy today after shorting NAB!, page-5

1. 2,271 Posts.
    re: Isn't he quiet today after shorting NAB! I don't think you even understand what shorting is hell.
    Quarter of a million is the value of contracts, sfa to do with profits or losses. If ever you listened and learned instead of spending all day typing trash (with no spell check), you would realise the way crashy trades, his losses can only be small ones.

The mega squillion entreprenuer who spends all day on HC and can't even spell! Lol.

But since the only reason you seem to be here is to dribble and crap on to all and sundry every 5 minutes the trend alters, you now go on my ignore again.

In fact, I'm a fool for taking you off in the first place. You don't trade at all, you're here for one reason, to generally give everybody a dose of diorrhea, which you do admirably.

Ya know, it's not a bad forum when the posts from you are eliminated. If ever we could get you to talk sense instead if wishing losses on everybody else simply because you've had your butt burned off things might change. Thanks for the function HC.

Bomber

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.