ITE i.t.& e limited

Robbo,Thanks for your reply, and subsequent updates with your...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Robbo,

Thanks for your reply, and subsequent updates with your current thinking on ITE. Sorry for my tardy reply, but have been travelling again and am just now trying to catch up on the discussion I've missed.

I am very pleased with ITE's recent SP gains and await with great interest the flow on effect of the AIM listing tonight on ITE's SP on our ASX bourse tomorrow. Some timely contract announcements from ITE on the back of the AIM listing over the next few weeks should ensure a very merry Christmas for current holders.

Then, once

Robbo, Thanks for your reply, and subsequent updates with your current thinking on ITE. Sorry for my tardy reply, but have been travelling again and am just now trying to catch up on the discussion I've missed.

I am very pleased with ITE's recent SP gains and await with great interest the flow on effect of the AIM listing tonight on ITE's SP on our ASX bourse tomorrow. Some timely contract announcements from ITE on the back of the AIM listing over the next few weeks should ensure a very merry Christmas for current holders.

Then, once "the big end of town" both here and in the UK wake up to ITE as they move to proven, sustainable and growing profitability next year, I believe 2007 will prove to be a very prosperous New Year indeed!

I certainly share your "bullish" outlook for this company, as you know, and am very comfortable with the risk level of this stock, which is - imo - about as low as you will find for one with such a massive upside.

Also share your thoughts that ITE would make an attractive T/O target for a mid to large sized global software company. I just hope that they don't move too quick. I would much rather see ITE realise their true inherent value in terms of an upwardly re-rated SP before someone gets them in their cross-hairs and picks them up too cheaply.

As for those losers on ST who set about trying to tear you down, probably the less said about them the better. Really not worth wasting time on them. Congrats to you for making the decision to leave all that rubbish behind you and move on.

Thanks for continuing to post on ITE here at HC, still really love your detailed input, and all the best for Christmas and New Year.

Regards, GJC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.