re: john howard, page-32

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    re: kempeman john howard Yo Yak??

If I required, desired or wanted to be judged by you Yak, or those who think as you do [my friend], I would mopst definately ask you.

My sincere thanks does go out to you though, for attempting in your own, special, small and igsignificant way to stimulate the discussion and debate further.

In saying that, I consider any further expression of my thoughts or beliefs, (especially when my argument, however poorly constructed/expressed/communicated by me and undoubtedly by all percieved in differing lights, is to be subject to final analysis/judgement and assessment by Australians(?) such as yourself. To take your bait and attempt to debate the point and add any further comment, would be an exercise in futility.

I am wrong.........you are right Yak:)

Although I would appreciate [although recognise it's not appropriate] an opportunity [to even attempt] to better and/or more efficiently and better communicate how I feel and what I know it is not possible given the hugely diverse membership base of HC. And while I realise (and have to hope) that there ARE people on this Bulletin Board who do/must share similiar feelings and concerns and I'd like to hear what they have to say, I wouldn't and will not give those of your ilk the pleasure of stirring the pot for the sake of it, or, the gross satisfaction of 'getting a bite or rise out of me'.

It's a pity in some ways to, because I hadn't even got warmed up, lol:)

As I said above Yak, you win, you're right and I am the looser in this 'battle' of what is, and what is not each and every ones own little version tunnel vision'.

You're happy with your lot and I'm happy with mine. Now c'mon bugga-luggs, that's at least part of the Australian Way and culture we could at least agree upon is true yeah? Or are my feelings spot-on when I feel you, your groupies/associates/friends are just the type of Australians that I refered too in your poorly quoted (and beautifully contexted, lol) reference to a previous post of mine?

To close to the bone huh lad?

Truth hurts........so they say:)

I'm ok with me mate and I sincerely hope you're ok with you...........

Now Yakksie, ain't it well past your bedtime?

Nighty nigh's littlin' and sleep tight.

Toodle-loo......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.