re: just for rabbitoh The kids in question are well known to...

1. 27,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    re: just for rabbitoh The kids in question are well known to police and the school for gang related bashings,, and BRAIN it takes nothing to set them off,, and it is not other kids stirring them as you put it...SO you know nothing about it ..
    As for coming from CHINA,,lmao, well isnt that a tolerant society,, no racism there is there??, i mean if you were black and from africa and wanted to immagrate to china you would be welcomed with open arms by all wouldnt you...NOT. they even discriminate between districts over there..
    Now you name call me for having an opinion??, mmm that sounds like you have an inferiority complex because you are chinese??, is that right??, i mean in the big picture the chinese are one of the most despised races on earth,, does that bother you?? even the japanese think of the chinese as rats, does this hurt you??, and is this why you left china?? did you get sick of waving the flag, or was the little red book driving you mad??, and how do we know how china would react to mass immagration??, maybe they would be the worst of all nations..
    Why i can hear you chattering from here khan, is your little glasses falling off.??
    Maybe you should let me as an australian have my opinion without name calling..? hows that china??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.